“Learning how to be still, to really be still and let life happen- that stillness becomes a radiance”, Morgan Freeman, fellow sufferer of fibromyalgia.
People have wounds and challenges we cannot see. This is why fibromyalgia is an invisible dis-ease of the central nervous system.
Fibromyalgia will occur in specific personality types:
1. The individual will be a highly-sensitive person, feeling things too deeply
2. The individual will be a highly anxious person
3. The individual will have suffered difficult past and/or present trauma/s
4. The individual will be a hyper-vigilant person, that is,experience a profound feeling of impending danger
5. The individual will have a hyper-aroused central nervous system
6. The individual will have triggers that bring on feelings of fearfulness
7. The individual will be an overly empathetic person, a caregiver and very intuitive
8. The individual will catastrophize easily and be prone to panic attacks
9. The individual will have been a high achiever, in a hurry, impatient for things to be organized
10. This individual will have full blown fibromyalgia after a crisis such as an accident, death, divorce or any kind of violence.
As we approach December 21, the darkest day:
LET THERE BE MORE LIGHT